Jump to navigation Jump to search
These articles provide information about the overall high level software architecture models providing a descriptions and visualisations of the Discovery Data Service and information service components and how they interact.
- The Data Storage Architecture illustrates how data is stored within the service and the various implementation options available for organisations that wish to use some or parts of the services.
- Identity, authentication and authorisation specifies the approach taken by Discovery for accessing utilities and controlling some aspects of access to application functionality and some data resources, after all of the other locks have been opened.
- Application zone architecture illustrates how the data is accessed in different places and in different ways according to different use cases
- Pseudonymisation describes how Discovery generates pseudonymised data.
- Data linking describes how Discovery links several patient records into a single person/citizen record.